CMS WEBSITES CUSTOMIZATION IN PRIMIYO CORPORATION
By Sandra Roche on 2016-01-31 11:05:24 ( 0 Comments)
A CMS Website (Content Management System) serves the perfect on-line stage for its owner to act swiftly upon the requirements of adding new content, modifying existing content and archiving all content without hiring a developer or even the assistance of a The owner of a CMS Content Management System is empowered with the means to update the website with new articles to read, new products for sale, new blogs posts, news anytime any day, forums, and a multitude of features and functions.
Who needs CMS?
Information explosion is in phenomenal proportions; the forces of commerce and business serve well for the fleet footed. There is no time that you could afford to lose. Time lost is in the end translated into the business lost. Each delay in updating information is an opportunity lost.
The business entities the world over, compete with one another, each other to update the content of their websites to stay in the competition of modern commerce, trade and business. The burning desires of the business entities found the necessity of a means to update their Ecommerce sites without an in-house developer or on-line developer. Websites that are soaked in outdated information have no places in business: the websites need to be plush with latest relevant information to gain a competitive edge.
CMS Websites (Content Management Systems) have begun to lead. The business entities are in haste to have CMS Websites (Content Management Systems) in operation.
What are the advantages of CMS websites against Regular Websites?
Updating a regular website calls for experience in website designing and development. The regular websites can be updated only by means of a procedure called 'uploading' that involves the transfer of files via File Transfer Protocol (FTP). FTP permits computers to exchange files, upload or download, via the Internet. But CMS Website are enriched with user-friendly interface called back-end that enable updating the site with no technical knowledge at all. Then again CMS cuts down the time required in editing the existing content and in publishing new content.
What are the types of CMS websites?
There are two types of CMS Websites (web sites)
- Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems)
- Closed source [Custom] CMS Websites
What are Ready-made CMS Website(Open source Content Management Systems)?
The emergence of powerful, flexible, Open Source CMS's is truly a revolution in web technology. Open source CMS Systems are developed for swift creation of highly interactive multi-language blogs Web sites, media portals, online communities and ECommerce applications.
Though Ready-made CMS are available free of charge, they aren't ready to be utilized by the client right away. Ready-made CMS are ready only for the customization inclusive of installation of available modules, i.e. further development and modifications to suit the requirements of the client by the web developer.
The content management marketplace feature over 1000 products word-wide with almost every country or region having in excess of 100 products available locally varying in their capabilities, perhaps to an extent of 70%.
The most utilized open source CMS platforms are:
- Drupal on the language platform of PHP and supported by databases of MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- Joomla on the language platform of PHP and supported by database of MySQL
- WordPress on the language platform PHP and supported by database of MySQL
- ImpressCMS on the language platform PHP and supported by database of MySQL
Once your requirements are explained to us, we will decide upon then most suitable CMS Open source Content Management System for your purposes. We will take into consideration all your requirements and decide on the modules that would be applied, i.e., the features: content update; number of users with access; long term plans
While Joomla is perfect, if the requirements are comparatively simple and if no plans exist for much further than basic CMS needs.
But Drupal would suit your requirements better if the plans are scheduled to build further on the platform to incorporate custom modules and functions that are unique to your business operation. And those two are best suited to the Linux web hosting platform.
How do I choose between Open source [Readymade] CMS Platforms and Closed Source Custom CMS Websites or Customised CMS Websites on? You DON'T, We do for you.
If the ready made CMS matches 85% or more, then we would advise our client to go with economical Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems) provided SEO (Search Engine Optimization) isn't his major concern.
What are the disadvantages of Ready-made CMS Websites(Open source Content Management Systems)?
The disadvantages of Open source Content Management Systems are manifold.
- Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems) aren't SEO- friendly: most often, they do not index properly on search engines.
- The servers that run Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems) are hungry of resources: content management requires more memory, CPU power and software maintenance.
- Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems) need to be updated by a developer so that it would be compatible to software changes such as new versions of Windows, server software and office software.
- Open source Content Management Systems are at a high level of risk in terms of vulnerability to hacking.
- While the Open source Content Management System of yours being updated by an employee of yours at your business entity, a whole gamut of things could throw up errors: formatting errors; improper preparation of images; inconsistent resizing of images resulting in photographs out of proportion; deviating from Style Guide.
Closed source [Custom] CMS Websites
- The website is developed from the scratch by our web designers and web developers
- If the ready-made CMS (Open source Content Management Systems) do not have the capacity to fulfill the requirements of yours, then the custom developed CMS would suit your purposes.
- Closed source [Custom] CMS Websites cost more than the Ready-made CMS Websites (Open source Content Management Systems)
Is it possible to orient the Closed source [Custom] CMS Websites towards SEO?
Yes. Take it granted that it's done.
Closed source [Custom] CMS Websites can be oriented towards SEO.
We can ensure that URL's of web pages of CMS Website (Content Management System) SEO friendly URL's such as www.yoursite.com/pagename.html
Meta keywords can be defined at a global level (across the site) and also at page level.